Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Not The Most Popular...


Grey Squirrels are often referred to as tree rats, which I feel is a shame. I understand that they have all but displaced the Red Squirrel in most parts of the UK. For me though, watching a family of Grey Squirrels chasing around the tree-tops is a fantastic sight. Their agility is breathtaking as they leap from tree to tree. This one was having a slow start to the day. He was sun bathing and seemed very reluctant to move.

Last summer, when I was still living in London, I counted 97 of them as I took our dog on a three mile walk!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Steve,
Great to see such fantastic views, makes a refreshing change to Delhi!
Looking forward to a drink at your local in October!

Esther

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home